- Replaces the need for existing tap and die wrenches and provides maximum productivity and time savings by utilizing the 5 degree ratcheting mechanism
- Patented tap adapters covers from #4 to 1/2 SAE
- Patented die holder provides form alignment and holds 1" diameter hex or round stock.
- Fine tooth ratcheting design needs as little as 5 degrees of swing arc to engage
- Reversing lever provides quick change from forward to reverse action
Accommodates tap ranges from 0-1/2" (3-12mm); accomodates shanks from .110 to .280. Ratcheting "T" wrench provides a 5 degree ratcheting arc for tapping engine blocks and confined areas. Features comfort shaped grips. Includes small tap adapter, medium tap adapter, tap and die ratcheting "T" wrench, and die adapter.