Eucalyptus has a powerfully woody, slightly sweet scent that can cultivate your senses and refresh your outlook.
- Traditional Uses:Soothing, rejuvenating, uplifting.
- History: Eucalyptus has a powerfully woody, slightly sweet scent that can cultivate your senses and refresh your outlook. Our Eucalyptus oil is steam distilled steam is used to vaporize the oils and active ingredients, so they can be extracted and condensed. This assures you of the purest aromatherapy experience.
- Botanical Name: Eucalyptus globulus
- Plant Part: Aerial Parts
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Country of Origin: China
- Color: Clear colorless to pale yellow liquid
- Consistency: Thin
- Note: Woody, slightly sweet
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Blends well with: Pine, thyme, lavender, rosemary, cedarwood and lemon.
- Caution: For external use only. Do not use directly on skin, dilute in a carrier oil. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. If skin sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep oils away from eyes. Flammable.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.